Monday, May 21, 2012

Vintage Glam Inspiration

Over the past several months I have seen my share of events (bordering on overload) that have been tagged as "rustic vintage" or "rustic elegance." Now don't get me wrong, I love me some vintage, and I have seen some amazing rustic weddings, but I find myself needing a little less "rustic" and a little more focus on "vintage." So, in a dainty yet tasteful ode to the roaring twenties, soaring thirties, and fabulous forties and fifties, I give you a little vintage.


{Photos: Cynthis Brown Photography via Style Me Pretty, Samm Blake via Style Me Pretty,  Carla Ten Eyck via Style Me Pretty,  Kristin Vining Photography via Style Me Pretty, Karen Wise Photography via Style Me Pretty, Goode Green Photography via Style Me Pretty, Max Wanger Photography via Style Me Pretty, Jason & Anna Photography via Style Me Pretty,  Kristin Vining Photography via Style Me Pretty}  

No comments:

Post a Comment