Monday, May 21, 2012

Pinterest Bucket List

Unless you have been living under a social media rock lately you are aware of Pinterest. Even my fiance, who was just introduced to Twitter, asked the other day, "Babe, what IS Pinterest?" This was followed shortly by a mildly disgusted, "you have one."

The truth is, I find it to be sort of like a god send (aside from the fact I lose multiple hours of my day because I'm too busy pinning to pay attention to the clock). The reason is unless you enjoy having stacks of notebooks and magazines piled miles high filled with post-its and tabbed pages, full of inspiration you may someday need but have no way to presently methodically organizing...Pinterest can fix that. I love it. I find a picture and I post it to a board so I know exactly where to look next time I feel inspired to look at bouquets or ribbons or parasols.

Anyway, the other night I was wandering around in my brain, thinking about how I should make a bucket list and the types of things I would put on it...when it came to me, how awesome it would be to create a Pinterest bucket list. I'm sure this is not a radically new idea, but it's a fun one nonetheless. You can find a photo of whatever you think represents that list item, type a little description if you feel so compelled, and pin it to your bucket list board. Even cuter would be to have a board for the list items that have been completed, just move the picture (or pin a photo of you accomplishing your goal). 

I may have to go work on mine. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment