Monday, April 25, 2011

A Touch Of Vintage

I'm a little bit of a sucker for vintage, so I thought I would take a minute to share the love... 

Whether you favor the roaring 20's or the mod infused 60's (I have a passion for the 1940's and 1950's myself), tapping into a little bit of yesteryear is not only fun, but a great way to add a theme to any celebration.   

Now, if your still looking for an appropriate cocktail dress for your next vintage party, I invite you to visit Couture Allure Vintage Fashion and Posh Girl Vintage. Both websites offer a variety of dresses, shoes, lingerie and accessories spanning primarily from the 1920's to the 1970's. The clothes are gorgeous and are true authentic vintage pieces (generally priced from about $100-$400). ModCloth is also a great pick if you're looking for a unique twist on vintage and retro fashion. ModCloth does offer a selection of authentic vintage pieces, but also focuses on vintage reproductions and interpretations, as well.




(Photo: CoutureAllure.com)

(Photo: ModCloth.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment