Monday, March 12, 2012

Seashells By The Seashore

About a month ago, I walked into my one of my favorite stores on a desperate mission to find a new top and slacks. Well, the mission was a monstrous failure, but after meandering around for several minutes I became abruptly aware of some nautical-themed undertones going on amongst the clothing. Okay, maybe "undertone" is the wrong word here; it was like a yacht club came in and exploded. Nevertheless, what a FUN idea for an inspiration board!! Enjoy! 


And for ongoing beach, boat, sun and sand creative goodies, visit me on Pinterest!  

{Photo Credits: Shannon Lee Images via Style Me Pretty, Joann Arruda Photography via Style Me Pretty Green Tree Photography, Love & Lobster, A Paper Proposal, Smitten Photography via Style Me Pretty, Shannon Lee Images via Style Me Pretty, A Paper Proposal, Alexandra Meseke Photography via Style Me Pretty, Shannon Lee Photography via Style Me Pretty}

No comments:

Post a Comment